Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Underdog


Ever get that feeling that SO much has happened in your life that you MUST blog about it but you are SO lazy and don't?

Yeah...

Maybe one day in the future.

Long story short.

1. Moved into an apartment with Johnny in the city o' Chicago!
2. Work at Target...still and hate it
3. My landlord is hot
4. Apartments are expensive
5. Parents still want me to be straight
6. It's very hot and I have no AC
7. Because of #6 I am nude-ish
8. Because of #7...nevermind
9. Being on my own is amazing!
10. Being on my own is scary!
11. Being on my own is hard!
12. Can't wait for school to start
13. Dreading school
14. I need to get paid
15. Comcast is evil
16. Comcast now rules my life
17. This list is confusing
18. I live in Mexicoville
19. #18 isn't as bad as it seems
20. I'm so done
21. I probably won't post again for another month...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like number 8.

I dissaprove of number 21.

Anonymous said...

I agree with #12 and #13.

Anonymous said...

MIKE I MISS U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA COME SEE THE APARTMENT!!!!!!!!!! let me know when i can and how u are i miss u lots!!!!!!!!