Friday, September 08, 2006

Long Time, No See?


I know I haven't posted in a long time. But in all honesty, how do I describe what's going on?

Basically classes have started. The classes I am taking now force me to question whether I even left high school.
History 100 - Beginning of Time - 1648, cliché history class
Modern Greek 101 - Good class!
English 160 - Shoot me. I hate English classes
Classics 102 - Good, boring at times added to the fact that we don't do anything
LAS 110 - Success in the City - I hate this class. It's stupid, sucks, and the teacher is a slight bitch, pardon my French.

The one thing about classes I like here is my ability to

A) Not go if I so wish, though most of my professors take attendance.
B) Go outside and not be stuck in one building all day
C) There is no C.

All in all I'm having a great time. Like I said before, the people here are good and I've made some good friends. But that’s just the Polk Street way I guess. Wow that was bad.

I keep telling myself everyday, "Don't get fat! Don't get fat!" I try to eat healthy more often and I've cut pop/soda out of my diet a good amount of the time. Once I get into the hang of things, I'm going to start to work out every week. By the time I come back I will be a powerhouse of muscle...Have you puked yet? Stop laughing at me! I can do it...

I declared my minor! I now am majoring in History with a minor in Anthropology.

Yeah, I think I'm done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you like realty? I know a woman who majored in anthropolgy and now she's a realtor. Oh, and she works at the library.

So, do I go to the only college that hands you cookies wherever you go? The amount of constant junk food here is ridiculous!!

*sigh*But tomorrow morning I jog.

Anonymous said...

Yes, North Central has cookies and junk food everywhere!

Anonymous said...

"Work out every week"? Do u mean once a week? 'Cos that's not going to build muscle...