Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The End

SO I gave up the whole painting thing. WAY too much for me to handle and totally not my thing. I've learned a lot about myself. My strengths, my weaknesses and everything I need to improve. But in the end, running my own painting business is not a good fit for me. However, I still owe a lot of money and to get myself out of this fully, I can't just cut and run. I will continue to be a sales manager for another franchisee, maybe two, because that is what I am good at.

With my free time I plan to
-Live in Chicago
-Be with Johnny
-Relax
-Tan (Yes, I know. But I am already half way there!)
-Read more books
-Wake up early
-Learn to cook
-Be with friends
-Have a relaxing summer
-Regain my sanity

The relief of it all makes me so happy! And then off to Greece!

(Short post but I am sure you do not want to hear the intimate details of my failed business)
Photo by Susan Bright

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A. I would like to know all the intimate details.

B. Shouldn't "studying Greek" be added to that list?

Anonymous said...

Yeah we never get details from this blog.