Monday, June 02, 2008

Recap My Month


Ok, so I haven't posted in forever. And my life has changed dramatically, again. Let's sum it up in one short run-on sentence.

So, I am back together with Johnny because I really am in love and it hurts not to be with him and it would be stupid for me to deny my feelings for him so we decided to move out of Pilsen cause it is dangerous and we don't like the gang-bangers and thugs and trash so we now live in Wrigleyville which is amazing and we love it cause it is always a party over there though we always see drunk guys playing bags and we don't get the obsession but anyway I also have no life cause of my painting and I should not have joined cause it is not who I am but I am committed and I need money to go to Greece which I cannot wait for cause I am so fucking excited.

Jesus, that was fun.

The Strangers is scary as hell. Go see it! Shameless promotion.

I PROMISE! From now on, I will blog more often!!!!!!!

Oh and I decided to use pictures I find off the internet cause I don't care. The picture above was taken by Wayne Rutledge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry painting is a bad fit for you. At least it pays.

After June my summer is over until Aug. 15th. We need to hang out soon!