Monday, October 02, 2006

Do Ya?


Two commercials that have caught my eye. Why am I posting them? Simply because I have nothing else to post and I need to entertain those of you who like to spy on the "Inner Me." Maybe these commercials say something about me... ;)



The band's name is Peaches. She is a crazy woman FYI!

Next one is everyone's favorite girl!



Oh, Audrey! You sure can dance to AC/DC! Patrick sure loves her. The Gap makes pretty good commercials! Unlike Old Navy, though I like their clothes better.

It is poring down rain here and I love the thunder!

Stina and I recently bought The Sims 2, and at the request of many people on my floor, I created them in the world. I am now obsessed. It's funny though how I like creating a life I never will have. To live out my dreams and fantasies through The Sims. It is surprising how many people want to kill Sims in the game. It's one of the first things said when they find out I have the game. That and sex.

Last weekend I went to Naperville to visit Zachary. Since I know he reads this, I will say I had a delightful time. ;) It was fun though to meet new people and to gossip like days gone bye. After eating that food I did feel I needed to take a few more trips to the Lou though...

I don't want to recount every single detail of the past however many days since I've last blogged. Only Zachary and Miles do that one! I still feel lonely but I know friendships will come eventually.

LOST STARTS WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!

Tomorrow I leave back for Batavia so I can get my election judge training. I didn’t sign up but for some reason they thought I did or assumed. I don’t mind too much and welcome the extra money I will take in. I always need that. I can’t wait until I am in debt after school!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm kinda wishing I'd signed up for election judging now...

Oh, and I've seen that Audrey Hepburn movie.

Molly said...

They what?? I want to do it again! I don't think I can though...I'm still not registered to vote. Bad me. :P