Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Txt Msg Brkup


It's the only song title I had about a phone...

Oh my phone. Rest in peace. For two years you have been mine and you are now gone. How I will miss you so.

You survived many dangers. Maggie loved to chew on you. She cracked your screen, but they were only marks of love.

You vibration was amazingly strong! Many people loved to feel it...

You were the strongest phone ever! I dropped you, threw you, and abused you and still you survived until the very end. Remember the time I used you as a Frisbee?

The crazy chicken threw everyone off! You made me look like an idiot but I loved you for it. I had the one original ring. When you clucked I heard you for miles. Never will you cluck again.

Your battery life sucked and you had no features to you. You were called vision phone but you couldn’t see anything. But I loved you nonetheless.

You broke, you never worked, you gave me hell, you sucked.

You were my first. I will always remember you.

The Katana has come into my life and it has cut my heart and my fingers up! The camera rocks my world. As does the sleekness of my new baby! Oh how I love thee!

My new phone is amazing, yes but it is no crazy chicken. My heart is torn.

Wow, I need to go to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the picture you used for this post!