Monday, December 11, 2006

One More Day


I don't post as much as I should. Going back a few weeks I have an interesting story.

My coat, the suave black pea coat, has been sent away for cleaning and repair. I lost a button and I ripped the back cause of my muscles... Anyway the past few weeks have been the coldest in a long time. That blizzard? Yeah Chicago got two inches. Stupid suburbs with their stupid snow days. I needed a coat of some sort to keep me warm. After a long search from store to store I found nothing. At last at American Eagle there was really cool hoodie that was insulated and look really warm. However the price tag was...steep to say the last. After some debate with myself, I decided to buy it. However my card did not have the funds. So my parents had to transfer the money. I kept going back again and again to see if my card would work yet, but it never did. By the end of the fiasco, the people knew my name. Now that I do have it, it isn't warm. The hell if I'm returning it at that store though! I'm waiting till I get home! I felt bad for Justin. I dragged back and forth to the north side. But he had sex with Chipotle in the end so as was well in the world.

I just turned in my English portfolio and tomorrow I have two finals. After that I'm done and going back to Batavia!! The whole situation with my last blog has improved. It is just taking time and I have no patience! What helped was the fact that they really know me now, as do most of my friends.

Nothing out of the ordinary is happening here. A lot of studying or not studying by going on facebook and other distractions. In fact I should be studying for those finals tomorrow...

Suffice to say that those four goals I made in high school are now complete... I won't go into details.

Honestly, I don't know what to blog! The city smells, the snow is black, Ogleive Station had a shoot out, and Michael is thawing out.

I'm ready to come home! I want to see my friends again and work! Yeah, I know. I have missed working at Target. But it gives me something to do and money money money! I need money! As I said before, Chicago + College = Poor Beggar. Fiscal Responsibility Michael! Remember that!

What does Michael want for Christmas? No college debts! Friends! A career! A date! World peace! Wait, scratch that last one. If I plan on going into the Peace Corps the world must be in turmoil. Evil? I know.

Why do I refer to myself in the third person...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I can give you one of those things for Xmas.

*robs Harris bank*