Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Technosexual


I apologize for the title. It was on UrbanDictionary.com and I laughed...

Anyway things have been picking up lately. Last night however was horrible. I swear I had a fever and I have been coughing a lot lately. My sickness forced me to miss a midterm, though I emailed him and hopefully he will understand. But I got better around 3 or 4 and with the very nice temperature, I had to go out. I have been a trapped animal for the past winter in my dorm.

I wore shorts and flip-flops. It was amazing! I also went on a short shopping spree. It makes me feel better! Perhaps I should call my parents to make sure I have enough money.

Anyway, I had a nice experience downtown today with my boo and friends. Even though I was coughing and spitting up flem a lot, it still felt good to get out. And no bums, no theifs!

Jamba, A & F, Hollister, and Urban Outfitters later, I was one happy boy. I don't feel like going into any more detail so I'm just going to stop here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A&F? Hollister?

PREP ALERT SOUND THE ALARM

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I don't know if this entry gave me the introspection and deep thoughts I've become accustomed to in your blog.

Though, it did include Mike being in some weird, frantic situation (being sick), so...there's that.