Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Its All A Blur


Two weeks go by and I don't post. Two weeks of non-stop action. Even now, I should be doing something constructive, like homework. But instead I have chosen to sit here and blog about my life thus-far. Not detailed descriptions of every thing I do *coughzacharycough* I don't do that cause I can't remember everything. :(

So lets see. Where do I begin? Well for starters I feel like I am going insane these days. It is hard to have a social life and try to do well in school at the same, even more so with the classes I am taking now. Philosophy is starting to pick up, English is too much work that I do not care about, I am scared of my History and Greek classes and I haven't been to my Anthropology class in a very long time. I am four chapters behind!! Do I have a social life? It is slowly dying. I spend most of my time either trying to catch up on my work, or vegging out because I am too stressed. The only thing that keeps me sane anymore is my boy.

Example: my day today! Started out with me waking up way too late and almost missing the train back to Chicago. Why I was home is explained later. But however I did make the train after running in front of it! The ride was crowded, stuffy and this old guy next to me kept singing to his iPod. The one good thing however was that the conductor did not see me and I ended up not having to pay anything. Upon getting to Chicago and taking a pink line back, I have to get ready for school very quickly, since class started at 9 and I am far away from campus. Go to class, everything is normal. Go to another class, very very hot and boring but I survive. But then I realized I had to write a paper due by my next class. I had some time so I ate and went at it. It was rushed, crappy and I didn't print out enough copies, but it was done. I then went with Ian, Mike and Kevin to watch a movie, Ran, for our term paper in English. It was a very good and interesting movie but I wasn't feeling well and was very tired. I left after about an hour and half, still having another good hour to go! Coming back, I almost got on the bus until I saw someone I did not want to face. We will leave the name here blank for now. So I decided not to go on the bus and went to the el. However the blue line was 30 minutes late. Four other trains passed by on the other side of the tracks, but not the one I need. And it was very VERY cold. By the time I finally got back to my dorm, I was cold, exhausted and grumpy. I vegged out, did some homework and vegged out some more. So there you go. My bitchy rant. God I feel good!

So why was I home yesterday, during a school day? My boy of course! It is our second meeting anniversary. I find it cute! Friday is our real one month anniversary. It is the longest relationship I have ever had! Wait, scratch that. The only relationship I have ever had! If he does come to UIC with me, it would be heaven on earth! Heaven on freaking earth! My boy and some friends came over here to visit and I had a really amazing time!

So my social life? Yeah, it is going down the drains. I didn't want to break ties with everyone I knew from high school, though there were a few that I did want to and they just wont break... But in any case, I seem to be loosing contact with very many of my closer friends, even here at school. I try to do the whole Myspace and Facebook thing and I try to see people, but it is so hard with school and with the constant and large workload. I feel so bad. But not only that I feel so lazy and crappy cause I have no social life. What happened to my amazing senior year of high school and even my first semester of college where I was always doing something?! Everything except homework that is, cause I had none!

Oh god this post is really bitchy, whining and close to being annoying. Someone save me! =(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Save you? Hmm...hang in there. Once you catch up on your work, I'm sure you can start to strike a balance between school work and social life.

Unknown said...

U need a vacation...AKA Savannah

Molly said...

It's not bitchy, it's life!!! I feel the same way! Ugh. First semester was so easy...

Anonymous said...

one of the consequences of having a blog link on facebook is that you give this greatly insecure queer some hope. thanks, man.

Michael said...

now who was that....??

Michael said...

o...i have an idea...

ok, if it is who i think it is, im sorry, but i did not want to face you. its the truth. the situation was too awkward and i didnt want to deal with that at that exact moment. neither of us have said a word to each other for a long time. honestly i dont know what happened...

this is why i fear random people reading my blog!