Saturday, July 25, 2009

Bucket List

I was out with my friend the other day when he made a very interesting comment. "You have done a lot of things!" This took me by surprise because I am always feel like I haven't done enough.

He could be right. I have gone to many places, work many jobs, met lots of people and had experiences that are incredibly unique. This caused me to go back and examine my life to see if I have made the most of my 21 years. 1/4 of my life is potentially over, and that is a scary thought.

So, has my life been worth it? The obvious answer is yes. But I want to do more! I will not be entirely satisfied until I fully enjoy what the world has to offer me. Granted, I will most likely never be able to experience everything, but I will try goddamn it! I guess sitting here in my apartment every day doesn't help...

Things I want to do before I die a.k.a. Bucket List (in no particular order)

-See all the wonders of the world (ancient and modern)
-Travel to every continent
-Have a child
-Go skydiving
-Live in the Middle East
-Drive a Hummer (they destroy the environment, but just once I would like to have that much power under my tush!)

Wow, I really cannot think of anything. I definitely need more time to rue this over. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Zachary said...

You do know that rue means "bitterly regret", right?

I say you add going up in a hot air balloon to your list. It's on mine!