Thursday, July 02, 2009

Summer of Laziness

So this summer has been slightly disappointing thus far.

1 - I have been sleeping way too much. I don't like sleeping in till the afternoon, but somehow my body is controlling everything and I am awake about 10 hours and sleep the rest. Perhaps the mono has finally caught up to me.

2 - My job has not been giving me enough hours to work, and when I do work, it is overnight. I hardly get normal hours.

3 - My Arabic plans have (more or less) fallen through. Who knew that stealing things doesn't always work?

4 - All my roommates have very busy schedules. This means I am home alone a lot.

I struggle to find things to do and I usually end up in the apartment, lounging, cleaning or working out. Some days I go on adventures with Isaac or Merika (never Ian it seems) but those aren't enough. I want a fun summer full of adventures and friends, BBQ's , swimming, water fights, etc. Someone help please! I need more friends!

1 comment:

Zachary said...

And then I came and we did a million cool things in six days.