Saturday, July 22, 2006

Memoirs of A Hat


I got my MacBook! Thank Vishnu! I’m writing this post on it right now. I have taken her virginity. She is my honey-buns and we will make sweet love together!

Anyway, back to my life...

I went to Big Woods today to play some ultimate Frisbee with Stan, Stan's brother, Cory, David and his brother, Darin, Andre and Steve. Miles and Ian joined us later. Despite the heat and the player’s lack of stamina including me, we played on. Lots of sweat, Gatorade and slurpees later I felt good. I had actually gone outside and was active. And I got to hang around with people I don't normally see. Some of them I don't see for a reason, but that is beside the point.

After that I went to go see Lady in Water with Ian, Devin, Amy and Lindsay at Charlestown. But before the movie started we went shopping where a fatal and tragic event happened. My hat, 77, was lost. I didn't notice until after the movie ended. I believe I left it in Bath and Bodyworks due to me trying on hand lotions. I must have set it down when I tried to wash the nasty crap off my hands. I am so absent minded that it scares me.

The movie. I loved it! I think Shamalan (sp?) is an amazing writer and director. His work is original and the way he shoots his movies is creative and simply amazing. I loved every minute of it. However, the rest did not. After the movie ended, Amy and Devin started laughing. It made me more confused than mad. Why didn't they love it? But all is relative and because I loved it doesn’t mean they have to. Unless I make them. Which I will.

Ian on the other hand, didn't say anything when the movie ended but claimed he thought the same thing that Devin and Amy where saying. Then after hearing my rant on how good it is, suddenly he thought it was "O.K." I'm onto you Ian!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know Vishnu is the destoyer, right? Shouldn't you be thanking Shiva?

...unless Shiva's the maintainer...