Sunday, July 02, 2006

Spelunking


You know when you’re bored? What do you do? Sit around the house. Watch some TV. Play some games. Read a book. All of those are fun at times, but after you have exhausted every option then what do you do? Maybe call some friends and debate about what to do. After an hour or thinking what to do, you go to a friends house and watch a movie. Movies are good, but you've watched one almost everyday, and you want to spice your life up. Do something new. However your stuck in good ole Batavia, Illinois and what can you do? Nothing other than what is mentioned above. Welcome to my life.

I tried adding some of those spices by getting together with people I have never hung with but somehow know. Their names, Mackenzie and Natalie Brooks. I know what your thinking. He takes two ladies out to Noodles and Co. for a pimping date. Get your mind out off the gutter. Mackenzie has a boyfriend and Natalie is 13. You sick freak.

I had a good time with my ladies and will soon break that social barrier of Natalie's. She will break through. I am determined. The Brooks are so funny/witty/cool. That's right Zachary, we had fun. :-D

They soon had to go home and I was again left alone. Thank god Miles suggested calling Mike Meaden, or we would never had found our heaven! Mike and Cory took Miles, Zachary and I to a place we never knew existed but we hoped was out there in the endless shops and stores that we care nothing about. It is called The Cave. Games, food and hanging for a relative cheap price. Other than the very hot and uncomfortable heat, it was everything I wanted. I rocked out to Franz Ferdinand in Guitar Hero. I'm not the best but soon will be. I will dream of that place until I can go back. It is my long lost love, or really the love I never had. "Oh Michael, when will you date?" Who knows? Not me. Not you.

Now I am faced with a dilemma. What do I do? Go to church/appease my family/become holy? Or go to the flea market/be social/see Zachary before he leaves/buy something cool? Do I dare stir the pot and not go to church? Do I dare face the wrath of my parents? Do I want to go to hell? Possibly.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Hell might be fun. :-/ See you there! hehehe.