Friday, June 30, 2006

Last Chance


So, before we all leave for college a few of my friends and I want to go on a trip. We discussed road trips and camping trips. Why not both at the same time? A road trip to somewhere far (or sort of far) and then camping. My ideal vacation would be backpacking. However this is impossible right now due to the amount of people going and the fact that I would die. I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

So we are planning on going to Custer State Park in South Dakota. A long, fun (hopefully) road trip with a few days of camping/hiking/biking. And due to Zachary going to Japan and everyone moving for college, we can only go in a very small time frame in August. I tried to plan it last night, but some of my friends (COUGH COUGH for those of you who are reading) got lazy and didn't want to do it. That's fine, but I have a sense of urgency to get this planned out, make sure everyone can go, get Paul to drive and get reservations before Zachary leaves in a week or so.

I got frustrated at them and I feel sorry. But we need to get this thing done quick before it turns into all of our other "escapades" meaning nothing happens. Remember the "secret island camping?" Course you don't. It never happened. If we get everything organized, our parents may be more willing to let us go. And everything hangs on Paul. If he doesn't go, we need a car. Of course Paul was "busy" last night "watching" a movie with Aimee even though I told him we were going to try and plan it before hand and he said he would come!!!! AAAAHHH!!!

Calm down Michael. Don't become a bitch.

On the flip side, my parents have left the state for the weekend and I am free from their evil clutches! In the words of Martin Luther King Jr. "Free at last we are free at last!"

Now I feel bad for using such great words for my very stupid cause...

The picture: The Yew Trees from Hampton Court Palace in England. Beautiful, yet deadly. Very poisonous. Don't touch unless you want to die.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agh! I'm trying to remember what I did on Tuesday, but I can't! I came to your blog for answers, but you didn't blog it. Curses, how shall I ever document every second of my life?!